What: Tailgate Challenge Benefiting the Kids of Our Community
When: Saturday, September 10, 2022
Where: Twin Falls City Park
Time: 4:00pm -7:00pm (set up can begin at 2 p.m.)
You will need to provide the following:
- A team tent
- Decoration for the tent (be creative, there is a prize for the best tent decorations)
- Food for approximately 500 (sample size)
- Paper products to serve the sample (i.e., cups, bowls, plates, spoons, forks, etc.)
(Some products are available for private individuals, contact us to discuss availability.)
- Team members to help serve the samples
(if your business cannot run their team tent, we have club members who can; contact us to discuss availability)
Other important information:
- Awards will be given for each food category, people’s choice, and for the best tent decorations.
- We will provide receptacles for attendees to vote on people’s choice.
- You will receive five wristbands for the event
- Tickets: Pre-purchase 2 for $15, $10 at the gate, $5 student ticket
- Help us sell tickets! This is not a requirement but we do need your help to spread the word about the event.
This year we are raising funds to benefit all student activities that participate in/attend the event.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]